MODEL 3200 WAFER/BACKLAP APPLICATOR
Semiconductor Equipment Corporation´s Model 3200 and 3250 apply Protective Tape to Your Wafer Prior to Backlapping. The applicator also:
- Eliminates bubbles between tape and wafer
- Provides uniform tension between tape and wafer
- Operates with backed and non-backed tape
- Provides adjustable roller pressure
- Cuts tape within .005 ” of edge of wafer
- Up to 6″ wafer capability standard.
- Trims tape to the edge of the wafer including the flats, within .005″.
- Manual tape feed.
- Manual tape tensioner.
- Compatible with standard or interleaved tape.
- Vacuum stage wafer hold-down.
- Built in cutter tape separation systems.
- Captive roller assembly assures consistent wafer/film frame contact pressure.
- Adjustable spring loaded platen for optimum contact pressure.